That discussion seems to have fragmented badly away from the original topic
of a civility board, and I'm not sure that listing grievances, even
legitimate ones, is likely to produce any good outcomes in that discussion.
Might be better to start a new discussion with a narrow focus and specific
proposals for change.

Pine