On 7/31/2014 4:32 PM, LB wrote:
I would appreciate some feedback on this discussion, please, especially from others who have been stalked in real life, harassed online, or Wikihounded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force#Departed_member_explains.2C_in_her_own_words.2C_with_DIFFS

Thanks.
Lightbreather

Actually, we are sort of bogged down in discussing whether to hat, close or immediately archive the kind of material that led to Lightbreather's discontent above.

Since it spread out over so many threads, I just started a poll:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force#Hatting_vs._closing_vs._immediate_archiving

Disruption has happened and will happen from guys who are not happy about the project, or some of its participants, so we should try to tighten up our process.

Also see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force#Proposal

Proposal for wording to beef up the behavioral guidelines on top of the page. Otherwise there is some good progress being made in between everything else.

Thanks!

CM