Hello everyone,

last year Wikimedia Deutschland cooperated with Beuth University of Applied
Science concerning diversity in Wikipedia. Now we published the key
conclusions and recommendation and translate the report into English, so
that you and other interested people can also take a closer look on our
work concerning diversity and maybe getting input for your own work.

The English title is “Charting Diversity - Working together towards
diversity in Wikipedia” and starts off with a review of the current
situation in (the German) Wikipedia and then goes on to offer different
concepts and possibilities how to improve diversity in Wikipedia.

You find the document on Commons via this link
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Charting_Diversity.pdf>

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Charting_Diversity.pdf

Sebastian Horndasch
<https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Sebastian_Horndasch_%28WMDE%29>
and me, Valentin,
<https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Valentin_Muenscher_%28WMDE%29>
from the education & knowledge departement of Wikimedia Deutschland will
also bring paper copies to the Wikimania in London and we are looking
forward to answer your questions and discuss your comments with you. Check
our Wikimania user sides for our Wikimania timetables or write us an email,
if you wanna get in touch with us:

Sebastian: sebastian.hornda...@wikimedia.de

Valentin: valentin.muensc...@wikimedia.de

All the best,
Valentin
--
Valentin Münscher

Projektmanager
Bereich Bildung & Wissen
Tel. (030) 219 158 260
www.wikimedia.de

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu
der Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

****Unterstützen Sie Freies Wissen mit einer SMS. Senden Sie einfach
WIKI an 81190. Mit 5 Euro sichern Sie so die Verfügbarkeit und
Weiterentwicklung der Wikipedia.****