https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/IncidentArchive853#Disruption_of_Wikiproject

There will clearly never be a consensus for any administrative action to be taken with respect to this incident, therefore this discussion only continues to serve as a drama-generating time vampire. Both sides of the argument need to step back, take a deep breath, and act like rational adults. The editors that are alleging disruption need to realize that there is a difference between someone being uncivil/disruptive and someone simply disagreeing with your point of view. The editors who have been accused of disruption need to realize that while it is ok to disagree with someone's point of view, doing it in a brusque or rude manner will only make it less likely that the other side will actually consider your point of view, rather than simply focus on your attitude and ultimately end up in an entirely unproductive discussion like the one you see below here.

In summary, no action will come of this discussion, and all of the involved parties here need to work this out amongst themselves like mature adults.

+++
One editor was disgusted and requested an Arbitration which looks like it will be declined, which is preferred until we at least find out if these guys intend to keep it up. (I know my Wikihounder of the last year intends to and has been doing so.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case#Gender_Gap_Task_Force_Issues

+++
Despite the large number of individuals disgusted with the disruption, some Admins and Arbitrators refuse to take it seriously.

Unfortunately, the only real solution is Electing Admins and Aribtrators against the Gender Gap.

But who needs the grief??

CM