Hello everybody,

as some of you might already know, Wikimedia Deutschland recently published
the study "Charting Diversity" that summarizes the key conclusions of our
research and development project "Diversity for Wikipedia".

Today we officially announced the study to the international movement with
a new blog post on the Wikimedia blog:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/09/09/working-together-towards-diversity-in-wikipedia/
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/09/09/working-together-towards-diversity-in-wikipedia/>

We are happy if you share the blogpost in your networks in order to make
more people aware of the study!

Best,
Chris
--