Hi everyone,

I've been feeling inspired (!!!) and have started re-maintaining the
WikiWomen's Collaborative Twitter and Facebook. Despite my excessive
bitterness, hahaha, I'm really missing the camaraderie and work that I was
doing to engage a more diverse audience in participating in the free
knowledge movement.

Feel free to e-mail me off list if there are events, blog posts, press
coverage, or "calls to action" you'd like me to post. I'll post in any
language as long as there is also an English translation. If you already
are a maintainer of either the page or Twitter, feel free to post.

On Facebook we now have over 1,000 likes, and on Twitter we have 1,189
followers. You can find the two accounts here:

https://twitter.com/wikiwomen

https://www.facebook.com/WikiWomensCollaborative

Like and follow us!

----

On a personal note, ever since Adrianne and Cindamuse died and I earned my
"outsider within a group of outsiders" status in January I haven't had the
motivation to contribute to the two areas of work that I deeply care about
in this "world" of free knowledge - women's engagement and GLAM. I'm trying
to change that in myself, and not letting the men who tore me down get me
down (or the mistakes that I have made in the past).

For the past few months I've been contributing to WikiVoyage and Wikidata
and I changed my username (back to my old username). No one notices me..
it's quiet.

I'm even thinking about putting my feelers out for public speaking and
workshops again, but, I might be a bad apple no one wants to hear from
anymore :) As long as funding is available, I am very open minded to
opportunities. If you hear of anything, or know of anyone looking to hear
someone speak about lessons learned, the experiences had, evaluation
practices, grantwriting, how revolution can and continues to take place in
this community, or you just want a kick ass facilitator for your
edit-a-thon let me know...

<3

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it and the work you are all doing to change
the world.

Sarah

--

www.sarahstierch.com