I thought it was going up a year from now, but it's this October, so a bit late. But hopefully they have or ''will have'' a plaque mentioning women editors. Actually, it's probably best that Polish Wikipedia women editors approach whom so ever.

But for the heck of it, I found the Polish article on the statue and asked the question on the talk page, using my best Google Translate polish. :-)

[https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyskusja:Pomnik_Wikipedii

I see there is a Polish Gender gap project but don't have energy right now to see what their input was,
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiprojekt:Gender_Studies

Better late than never noticed a Polish Gender studies group so left message there too.
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyskusja_wikiprojektu:Gender_Studies#Pomnik_Wikipedii.3F

CM