There is this existing list (limited to English language for some reason)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_run_an_edit-a-thon#List_of_ed
it-a-thons_in_English_language_or_in_English_speaking_countries

-----Original Message-----
From: gendergap-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:gendergap-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Carol Moore dc
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2014 4:25 AM
To: Addressing gender equity and exploring ways to increase the
participationof women within Wikimedia projects.
Subject: [Gendergap] Listing these?? Re: [Event] - Oct 22 at Bryn Mawr
College in Pennsylvania

I've made short lists of workshops and edit-a-thons on a couple relevant
pages.

I'm wondering if there's a place that exists or could be created linking
to as many as we can find that have pages somewhere?

I.e., people can add theirs there; others can back track through history
and add them chronologically, but country/state/province/or city, as
relevant.

Thanks.