Our rules exist for a reason. Every one of them was agreed to by a
consensus of editors. And also, just because other publications may not
have an academic standard of truth, doesn't mean we shouldn't have one. The
Stanford prison experiment forced subjects into a dehumanizing,
adversarial, torturous experiment. I do not think being criticized for
making a non notable BLP is on the same level.