Sarah,
Glad you like it - I must say I did think of you when I saw all those
English Wikipedia links. I think you wrote a lot of them, and many others
were probably directly inspired by you in some way or other. I know you
also had a big hand in making them "matchable" on Wikidata.

I realize I made a mistake in my email and dropped a leading digit while
talking about the numbers in the RKD database - they have around 200,000
male artists vs 60,000 female artists. Another interesting factoid I can
state is that Wikipedia is all about the "long tail" and overlap between
the language wikis is minimal - only about 7% of all males in the set of
Wikidata items have links in all language wikis, and the same goes for the
females (7.39% vs 7.21% to be exact),  Once you get past the big-ticket
names, the long tail gets longer: more than half of the items have one
interwikilink or less. For the women the tail is even longer: males 55.39%
and females 60.15%.

Jane