It's part of an effort by some crusader to shame the WMF into cracking down
on the Commons by trolling for moral-panic media crusades.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.... (aka NSFW)
>
> I received a notice of this and carefully clicked on it knowing I what I
> would see. Some "clever" person (dude?) made a Twitter account that tweets
> porn from Commons out... so far it's just some embarrassingly stupid photo
> of a naked guy on a train and a private parts ridden barnstar.
>
> https://twitter.com/commonsporn
>
> Gives me flash backs to all the rage that pretty much made me the mortal
> enemy of pro-porn Commonists.
>
> My head is sort of exploding around all of the types of things this brings
> up - from "uh oh now I'm on Twitter with my junk hanging out...." to great
> advertising for the free porny stuff on Commons in general.
>
> Perhaps this can lead to a whole new donate to Wikimedia for free porn
> advertising campaign.
>
> I kid. I kid (or do I?).
>
> --
>
> Sarah Stierch
>
> -----
>
> Diverse and engaging consulting for your organization.
>
> www.sarahstierch.com

Michael J. "Orange Mike" Lowrey

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and
clothes."
     --  Desiderius Erasmus