Not a Wikimedia project (though we do use MediaWiki) but at wikiHow we get
by pretty well without conflict resolution documentation. We have a
mediation team that rarely (well, never) gets used. We've handled conflicts
on a case-by-case basis. When I have an issue between two members escalated
to me, my first way of dealing with it is to order a "cease fire"--no
direct communication between the two parties involved, ever again. This
solves 99% of problems.

That being said - it works pretty well for our community, its culture, and
the kinds of conflicts that come up here. I'm a fan of minimal
documentation to avoid a culture of wikiLawyering. I know our example might
be unique and not applicable, I just wanted to offer a different
perspective. Not having documentation puts conflict resolution in the hands
of the staff and that requires a high degree of trust, which I think is a
healthy metric for the staff-community relationship in general.

If you care to provide examples of conflicts that have arisen so far, that
might help guide suggestions for documentation, or handling.

Hope this helps :)

--
Krystle Chung
Community Support