On 11/30/2014 1:36 PM, Risker wrote:
Well, hold on. The content dispute that is being described is one that rages within the feminist community (note the lack of gender there - it encompasses people of all genders), and is not a male vs female thing. Often as not, it is women disagreeing on the definitions amongst themselves. The same is true of many topics of interest to women: abortion, marriage, gender identity, etc. Let's not simply dump all of these in the "men vs women" drawer, please.

Risker/Anne

I don't remember seeing much disagreement on any actual women's or feminist issues on GGTF. Only individuals calling themselves women coming to GGTF (or even more so the Arbitration) to say that Eric Corbett was a great guy and some of us were too uptight about the use of c*nt. And some individuals (like me) were told we posted too much, though the fact I was targeted for harassment over and over again does explain at least 20% of those edits. (When people see one editor targeted, they often will want to quickly distance themselves from that individual.)

Please explain what actual issues there was debate about among editors who said they were women??

Section titles would help.