I'm getting my GG notifications through now.

JJ Marr: Re: context, I was having trouble getting the GG e-mails so I couldn't
hit reply and keep my messages in the same thread (although I did use the same
title). It should have been the next message in this thread:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/gendergap/2014-November/004957.html

I didn't take my dispute up with the editor as I had previously had run-ins
with him. His profile says that he edits pornography and radical feminism
topics and he is critical of what he sees as "POV pushing and conflicts of
interest
 around a number of articles on individual feminists and feminist
organizations"

His deletion of the video, speaks for itself. The same is true of the
discussion I linked to previously,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/Gender_gap_task_force#Moving_forward
 It is not about my being "selective", and I'm not even trying to get rid of
the pornography project or any of its articles, but if that is what interests
these two editors then their involvement in GGTF is spurious.

They try to sugar-coat their comments with "why don't you explain it to me?"
and faux concern, "I don't like what GGTF is becoming."

Perhaps members of GGTF should go over to the Pornography Project, become
members and behave equally disruptively.

In answer to your other questions:
* Please explain why this is relevant to the gender gap, since you are sending
it out to everyone on the gender gap mailing list?
- Please explain why you think it isn't relevant, since the opening link in my
last post (and given again above) is to GGTF's talk page?
* [Explain] why a minor content dispute on enwiki is relevant to the Wikimedia
gender gap community as a whole?
- Because it it provides a telling snap-shop

Marie