In the light of the contentious Gender Gap Task Force case, I have
raised the following question for candidates in the current election:
"I'm having difficulty visualizing how Arbcom today represents the
diversity of our community. Would you like to identify yourself as a
woman or LGBT, and explain what life experience and values you would
bring to the committee when these become topics or a locus of
dispute?"

I will be voting for women and open LGBT candidates that bring some
relevant and diverse life experience to committee, and against
everyone else. I am sure they will get enough votes from the majority
viewpoint anyway.

You can find all candidate questions and their answers at
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration_Committee_Elections_December_2014/Questions>.
Don't forget to vote - there are 6 days left!

Fae