More articles, a couple of which I may answer. Let's face it, the main issue in both GGTF and Gamergate is males going NUTS because females want a more civil and less violent atmosphere and world. As I write in article linked below, Robin Morgan (formerly MS. Editor) has written that the main value to males is proving their manhood through violence (including cursing and swearing, especially at women). So in the end both these arbitrations were about males going psycho because females challenged their civility/violence/manhood. Oh, yuk!! So GOOD that the media made the story about banning feminists, though in the end it was mostly guys who were rightly pissed about pov-pushing gamer meatpuppets...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/01/29/gamergate-wikipedia-and-the-limits-of-human-knowledge/

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/28/7927425/wikipedia-bans-gamergate-editors-violating-policies

http://www.themarysue.com/wikipedia-gamergate/ and
http://www.themarysue.com/wikipedia-gamergate-update/ and
http://www.themarysue.com/gamergate-asked-leigh-alexander-about-pushing-values/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Wikipedia_Signpost/2015-01-28/In_focus

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/81659.html

http://thinkprogress.org/culture/2015/01/26/3615559/wikipedia-wants-ban-feminist-editors-gamergate-articles/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1786642/gamergate-wikipedia-ruling-bans-harassed-feminist-editors-outrage-ensues-videos/

I see the German version of Wired has an article. I wonder if they'll do any better...

CM