Since the WikiProject proposal got a lot of positive feedback, I've gone
ahead and created the page for the WikiProject here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Women's_health

It's extremely basic right now, but I'll try to flesh it out some more this
weekend. If you're interested, please sign-up as a member on the project
page and help tag articles using the project template: {{WikiProject
Women's health|class=|importance=}}