Wow.

I can sympathize with the difficulty of the decision that the board of the
Ada Initiative has had to make, but their reasoning is logical and
understandable. They have certainly created an important legacy.

I wish both Valerie and Mary very well in the future, and thank them for
their dedication and devotion to making the world a better place for women
in the technology industry - whether as casual users, content contributors,
developers, or in any other role.

Risker/Anne