On the topic of social contracts and communities, I'd like to invite anyone
who's interested to take a look at the draft version of the Code of Conduct
for Wikimedia Technical Spaces -
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_conduct_for_technical_spaces/Draft.
Any feedback is welcome on the talk page.