yes, sorry we go to "sofixit" reflexively, event organizers are thin on the
ground
National Library of Scotland had a wikipedian in residence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/National_Library_of_Scotland
i would encourage you to get with your local library special collection,
use some of the slidedecks at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Bookshelf
and i'm sure women in red would be happy to support remotely.

cheers