Rachel Feinstein comedian was created two years after the artist and it never occurred to anyone to do anything about it. So since Neotarf is retired and not choosing to get themselves reactivated (and I have no intention of reacting til at least age 70 in 2.8 years), if anyone else feels strongly they can do something about it.