It looks like the main page for the International Women of Courage Award
has been moved to https://www.state.gov/s/gwi/iwoc/index.htm.
Unfortunately, it seems to no longer have any actual information.

I've never heard of a requirement for the U.S. government to archive all of
its web pages, nor have I ever seen any official archives of federal
government sites other than whitehouse.gov (which is archived by the
National Archives as part of the official Presidential Record). This seems
like a dubious claim to me, but I would be very happy to be wrong (as such
archives would be incredibly useful to Wikipedia).