Dear all

Firstly apologies for any cross-posting.

Over the next week I'll be finalising a piece for a new MuseumsEtc.
publication, *Feminism and Museums: Intervention, Disruption and Change.* The
title of my chapter will be 'Closing the Gender Gap on Wikimedia' and the
focus will be on the work of the global Wikimedia movement to develop
works, in relation to museums. I hope to be able to draw on case studies of
good practice across the movement, showcasing partnership projects with
museums or the wider cultural sector including galleries, archives and
libraries, including those where the gender gap is compounded by
geographic, linguistic and racial bias.

I'd love to hear about any projects you've been involved with, however big
or small, that might fit within the broad remit of feminism, culture and
open knowledge. I have reached out to a number of different groups and
individuals and have got a great response so far, but thought this would be
a good place to post this request.

With thanks and best wishes
Lucy

--

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991 <+44%2020%207065%200991>

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*