Can someone look at this for me?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Women%27s_Equality_Party#Proposal_to_remove_.27nonpartisan.27_from_the_info_box

The Women's Equality Party is non-partisan. It is willing to work with ANY and
ALL OTHER PARTIES. It is a key fact about them as a party. I think removing it
would breach WP:INFOBOXPURPOSE "to summarize (and not supplant) key facts that
appear in the article". I've also offered multiple sources to demonstrate its
non-partisanship.

All the comments seem to be debating whether the party IS non-partisan, if a
party CAN BE non-partisan etc. and consensus building on that point.

The Women's Equality Party is not affiliated to any OTHER party, a key fact
which is made repeatedly clear in the article.

I think it needs an administrator to make a ruling on the Wikipedia POLICY
POINTS that I have made (no-one has taken me up on any of them in the
discussion), rather than a consensus based on the ding-dong over the concept of
non-partisanship generally.

For me this is an attempt at censorship.
>"We cannot suggest that WEP are a bunch of head-bangers if they are willing to
>work with anyone, regardless of which side of the political divide they come
>from."

>"Let's take 'non-partisan' out of the infobox, it makes the party sound too
>reasonable."

Marie