Tomorrow we will host another event in the series "Women in the Wikimedia
movement
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmeta.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCommunity_Engagement%2FWomen_in_the_Wikimedia_movement%3A_Conversations_with_communities&sa=D&ust=1552923737859000&usg=AFQjCNHX-sI9RAbhHr_vmYFBo27YBk-CfQ>",
the first one in 2019.

The theme, "Balance for better", is inspired by this year's International
Women's Day global campaign theme. This virtual event will focus on
empowering women through training and capacity development. We will host a
panel of women from across the movement who are dedicating efforts to
training other women to become contributors or organizers in the Wikimedia
movement.

*Panelists:*

   - Manavpreet Kaur, co-founder of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group,
   organizer of the first women training for Punjabi Wikimedians.
   - Mariana Fossati, Wikimedia Uruguay member, co-leads campaign Visible
   WikiWomen
   - Natacha Rault, member of Wikimedia France, founder of project Les sans
   pagEs

After learning from their experiences, we will dive into a conversation
about why this work matters, common challenges and how we can best support
each other.

Join us to learn, ask questions and be inspired!

   This event will be live-streamed on Youtube:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQASOgrrc_I

*Marti Johnson*

*Pronouns: she/her/hersProgram Officer*
*Individual Grants*
*Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>*
*1 Montgomery, Ste. 1600*
*San Francisco, CA  94104*
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: Mjohnson_WMF

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share
<http://youtu.be/ci0Pihl2zXY> in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it
a reality!
Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>