Hi all, and apologies if you receive this email several times – I will be
posting it to multiple mailing lists.

Wikimedia Norge would like to organize a regional Wikimedia Diversity
Conference in 2020 for Europe, with the hope of many other regional
conferences on the same topic being held in the near future. The Wikimedia
Diversity Conference 2020 will provide a meeting place for discussing,
debating and generating recipes for change concerning diversity in the
Wikimedia movement.

We will be sharing more updates regarding a possible conference later in
2020. For now, we are working on drafting a grant proposal to the Wikimedia
Foundation to support the conference. As part of the drafting the proposal,
a Community Engagement Survey is crucial to understand what community
members are expecting out of such conference. In that regard, Wikimedia
Norge invite all those who are interested in the topic of diversity to take
part in the survey.

Please take the survey here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEaXc2AIaaFgKiQUWCDdnJKLd26KA8_DDQsyAqemXsH-wRyw/viewform>
or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEaXc2AIaaFgKiQUWCDdnJKLd26KA8_DDQsyAqemXsH-wRyw/viewform

*Participants*
For a Wikimedia Diversity Conference 2020 we would like to invite
participants who are decision-makers in the movement (volunteers, board or
staff members of a Wikimedia affiliate) or highly engaged in projects about
knowledge equity and diversity. The conference will be an opportunity for
the participants to discuss solutions for implementation of the 2030
movement strategy
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20> on
knowledge equity.

Best regards,
*Jon Harald Søby*
Prosjektleder / Prosjektleiar / Prošeaktajođiheaddji / Project Manager
Wikimedia Norge / Wikimedia Noreg / Wikimedia Norga

+47 977 67 510
jhs...@wikimedia.no