Very sorry to hear about their passing.

I've been involved with handling the 'administrative side' for a few
Wikimedians from the Dutch community we lost last year, and the people that
handle the en-Wikipedia page saw my edits and reached out to me and asked if I
could write a small in memorial about two of them who also were internationally
active: the team is quite pro-active in this. The in memorials were published
in the English Signpost.
Also, since a few years Jimmy mentions the people we lost as a movement in his
speech on Wikimania (after an email on wikimedia-l, and maybe other places, to
share the usernames of the people we lost in the past year) and we even had a
small memorial site at Wikimania 2019. Very nicely done, under a tree, in the
grass field next to the main building.

I guess every community needs to find it's own way in this, the en-wp page is
imho a good point to start if you would like to create a page for your lost
ones.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deceased_Wikipedians

Ciell