Hello everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the upcoming #SheSaid campaign
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Women/SheSaid> is scheduled to
run from October 1st to December 31st this year. For those of you who are
planning to organize a #SheSaid local event during this time, please take
note that the *deadline to apply for a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation*
 is *September 1st, 2023*.

To ensure a streamlined and comprehensive process for your grant
application, we have prepared a grant request template
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nutGLLDBWr33wVvQ7oPE3qeTGBxndzb1qF-E6ZaEf2Y/edit?usp=sharing>
for
you to use. We kindly request that you refrain from replying to the
document with your application. Instead, if you're ready to submit your
grant application, kindly complete the Fluxx form
<https://wmf.fluxx.io/user_sessions/new> linked for that purpose.

If you happen to have any specific questions or require assistance, we
encourage you to join our *Office Hour session today* at *3:00pm* *UTC* via
this link
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81126530358?pwd=K3oxQ01DNFUzRi8zM2FFTDNuWXVOZz09>.
Your inquiries will be addressed there.

Best,