Hi everyone,

It was great to have you in our shared space last Monday, Feb.19th to
discuss plans for Celebrate Women 2024.

As promised, please see here on Commons the recordings
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Celebrate_Women_Campaign> for
the event and the original slides. We will send out the translated slides
as soon as these are ready!

Some next steps we discussed during the Conversation Hour:

   1.

   Please remember to add your local events to the main campaign page here
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Women>to allow everyone to
   see your events and hopefully join! You can add by region/online!
   2.

   Interested in learning more about the Event Registration tool? There
   will be conversation hours happening in February and March, please check
   the details here
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event_Invitations_Consultation_Hours>.
   We would love more people to use the tool for Celebrate Women as this
   allows us to understand your events better and share your collective impact!

Please feel free to reach out to mmulau...@wikimedia.org or
tcappelletto-...@wikimedia.org for more information. You can also follow the
Celebrate Women Discussion page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Celebrate_Women>to keep in touch with
us.

Best regards,

*Tila Cappelletto *(she/ela/ella)

Senior Program Officer, Gender Organizing

*Let's talk? https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting
<https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting>*
Languages: [Pt-br-N] [Esp-4] [Eng-3] [Ita-2]

sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality! Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>