Dear Afek,

Thank you for the invitation to the special edition of Wiki Africa Hour. I
am honored to be included and look forward to attending.

I am particularly interested in hearing from the special guests from the
WikiWomenCamp 2023 and learning about their inspiring stories.

I have marked my calendar and will be sure to join you on Friday, March 8th
at 16:00 UTC.

Thank you again for the invitation.

Sincerely,
Aliyu Shaba.