Hi, everyone,

Following up on the Celebrate Women conversation hour
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Celebrate_Women_2024_conversation_hour>
that took place on Feb. 19th, please find its slide deck translated into
Portuguese, Spanish, and French here.
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Celebrate_Women_Campaign> The
video recordings are also available on that link.

If you are interested in reading a summary of the initiative, please have a
look at this Diff blog post "Celebrate Women: Highlighting Collaborative
Efforts to Close the Gender Gap in March 2024
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2024/03/11/celebrate-women-highlighting-collaborative-efforts-to-close-the-gender-gap-in-march-2024/>"
by @Masana Mulaudzi <mmulau...@wikimedia.org>. Still on gender-gap
initiatives, we have recently also published this other piece "Organizer
Lab: views from Latin America – Wikimedians with a focus on gender share
their experiences
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2024/03/04/organizer-lab-views-from-latin-america-wikimedians-with-a-focus-on-gender-share-their-experiences/>"
(Spanish and English) that may interest you.

*Please remember that you can add your March events and campaigns to the
Celebrate Women page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Women/Events> until the end of
this month and that we are here to help in case you have any challenges!*

Warmly,

*Tila Cappelletto *(she/ela/ella)

Senior Program Officer, Gender Organizing

*Let's talk? https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting
<https://calendly.com/tila_wmf/meeting>*
Languages: [Pt-br-N] [Esp-4] [Eng-3] [Ita-2]

sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality! Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>