Adding our mailing list, so that others might add information.

The site is part of the ace folder in svn, so you might already have that.

SVN, Jira and confluence are all made READONLY, and will continue to be
available. The apache practice is not to delete old projects, but simply make
them RO.

You are of course free to copy the items, either for personal use, or to start
a new project.

Rgds
Jan Iversen.

Sent from my iPad