I've created an updated copy of the TLP httpd configs for the proposed
flags/banners layout:

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/compare/deployment...sebbASF:attic-flags

The rules are in addition to the existing rules.
This makes it easier to do a changeover.
Once the new layout is in place, the old rules can be dropped.

@henkp: do the rules look OK to you?
If so, I can create a pull request.

I think it would make sense to implement the rules on the existing
site initially.

This can be done by copying the generated directories/files from the
jekyll or lua PoCs
[This is a one-off, so no need to automate it]

It would be easy to test the dist/ redirection by creating a dummy
flags directory.

I think it requires an existing site to test the banners.

S.