I am not positive, but I think the 3rd param is for options, but there are no
options to cts:element-query, so it there is no documentation for it.

-Danny

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of William Merritt
Sawyer
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:34 PM
To: General@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] cts:element-query 3rd parameter?

I am finding cts:element-query has an optional third parameter but I am finding
no documentation mentioning it.  Can anyone tell me what this third parameter
is and purpose?
Thanks,
- Will

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.