From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Girish Kulkarni
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:59 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] word query

As soon as i make changes to the word query , my database starts re-indexing.

We use marklogic 7.0-3 and we are using REST based structured queries. The
query passes in a bunch of constraints and options , however i am just testing
before and after scenario's based upon changes to the word query.

Girish

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Danny Sokolsky