Also, cqsh is a super-old project that has not been touched in a very long time.

What is it you are trying to do?  You might try some of the built-in marklogic
tools or a newer project.

-Danny

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of David Lee
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 3:36 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Failed to connect to Mark Logic. Invalid
connection information. - cqsh with ML7 on Amazon Linux

You do not want to use the elb, just checking you were not.
What your issue is could be many things , as many as there are ways to
configure AWS x ML

If you provide some details on how exactly Howe you installed ML, ec2, and what
your ec2 configuration is like,( vpc, network interfaces, using cluster manager
or not , mounted devices  )  plus any errors or success logs from
/var/log/messages and ErrorLog.txt , results from the admin GUI that may help.

Sent from my iPad
David A Lee
d...@marklogic.com<mailto:d...@marklogic.com>

On Oct 7, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Gulik, Ernest