At 06:45 PM 6/1/2005, Martin Sebor wrote:
>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>
>>Can you give us a sense of the 'currently' supported platforms
>>and compilers?
>
>The C++ Standard Library project has been ported to the following
>compilers and operating systems:[...]

That said, I'm suitably impressed with how thorough the incoming
code is and how well it's been considered.

Obviously endianess, wordsize, alignment and thousands of other
little nits hamper such efforts.  Kudos on your persistance.

I'm willing to serve as either mentor or ppmc member, as you will.
+1 to STDCXX -entering- incubation.

One point, is STDCXX a Mark of Rouge Waves', or is it your newly
invented name?  We avoid adopting other marks (we have, but with
lots of extra, ugly paperwork.)  Before the project is chartered
I'd like to see it incubated under its future name.

Bill