Again, The vote has now, IMO, had enough time to run. (for one week)

We had 7 binding +1s, from Alex Karasulu, Bertrand Delacretaz, Brett
Porter, Robert Burrell Donkin, Niall Pemberton, Jukka Zitting, Ian
Holsman (potentially) to go along with the 3 committer +1 votes from
Grant Ingersoll, Jeff Eastman, Otis Gospodnetic. No -1 votes or 0
votes were cast.

This means that the Hama project has been accepted into the Incubator.
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at it.
Your valuable comments and advices are always welcome.

Best Regards,
Edward

--
Best regards,