The podling project is Apache TubeMQ. Currently the project is planning to
change the name, but haven't yet figured out a new name, neither did a
podling name search. Just want to understand what is the process.

CC @general@incubator.apache.org <general@incubator.apache.org>

Thanks
Jerry

Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net> 于2020年11月23日周一 上午10:26写道: