Hi,

Thanks for the clarifications and history it useful to know all of this.

> I started, maintained and build most of both these code bases. And as far as
> I know I'm (still) legally both the author and the owner of the IP as the
> company I work for (for the last 12 years) has a chapter in their contract
> that states that any open source contributions made are "owned" by the
> employee and not the company.

That's good to know. What about the other major contributor's contributions? I
would assume that they or their employers would own the IP?

> Probably also imortant to know, is that I initially started both these
> projects using the Apache License, Version 2.

The MPL license was part of a commit on 6th Jun 2017, no license file existed
before that, that I can find from a quick search anyway. Since then eight
versions have been released (including the first 0.1 release). So I think it's
clear to say that any code committed after the 0.1 release was under the MPL
license.

Kind Regards,
Justin