Hi Justin,

Thank you for your feedback.

> Looking at this list there are several people who:
> a) Are not subscribed to the private list
We recently added two new members to our PPMC(Pieterjan De Potter and Nick
Sorrell). I believe they are subscribed to @private, but as Sebb mentioned,
some PPMC members might have used an email that is not recognized by LDAP. I
already reached out to them and asked them to double check.

> b) Have not taken part in discussions on the mailing list (that I can find)
We removed Mason Sharp(inactive PPMC) and the two mentors (retired and
inactive) as initial members of the Apache AGE Project from the resolution.

Please following find the new resolution:

Establish the Apache AGE Project

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
related to implementing openCypher Graph query processing engine on
PostgreSQL, one of the most advanced open source relational database
management systems.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
(PMC), to be known as the "Apache AGE Project", be and hereby is
established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache AGE Project be and hereby is responsible for
the creation and maintenance of software related to implementing
openCypher Graph query processing engine on PostgreSQL, one of the most
advanced open source relational database management systems; and be it
further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache AGE" be and hereby
is created, the person holding such office to serve at the direction of
the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache AGE Project, and to
have primary responsibility for management of the projects within the
scope of responsibility of the Apache AGE Project; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache AGE Project:

 * Dehowe Feng         <deho...@apache.org>
 * Eya Badal           <e...@apache.org>
 * Felix Cheung        <felixche...@apache.org>
 * Jasper Blues        <jas...@apache.org>
 * John Gemignani      <jgemign...@apache.org>
 * Josh Innis          <joshin...@apache.org>
 * Juan Pan            <panj...@apache.org>
 * Kevin Ratnasekera   <djkevi...@apache.org>
 * Nick Sorrell        <sorr...@apache.org>
 * Pieterjan De Potter <pdpot...@apache.org>
 * Von Gosling         <vongosl...@apache.org>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Eya Badal be appointed to
the office of Vice President, Apache AGE, to serve in accordance with
and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache AGE Project be and hereby is tasked with the
migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator AGE podling; and
be it further

RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
AGE podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are hereafter
discharged.

Best regards,
Eya