Hi Felix,

Thank you for your interest in DevLake and we're excited to have you as our
mentor.

- Both DevLake and DevStream (https://github.com/devstream-io/devstream) are
initially developed at Merico. DevLake is a DevOps data platform while
DevStream is a DevOps toolchain manager, which helps developers install and
integrate DevOps tools (like yum or apk for DevOps tools). They're led by two
independent teams but do share a few contributors.

- We don't know GitHub user philipjung164 and he is not a contributor to
DevLake. We're not sure why he duplicated DevLake's repo on GitHub without
forking it. While browsing his GitHub profile, we noticed that he also
duplicated Apache Superset and CNCF Jaeger in a similar fashion. Do you have
any advice regarding these dup repos on GitHub?

Thanks again and please let us know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Hezheng