Hi,

For the incubator report I did the following:
- Reflowed
- Fixed up the formatting
- Removed the extra text for the "Have your mentors been helpful and
responsive?” and  "Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?”
questions.
- Signed off my podlings
- Removed non reporting podlings. I noticed Flagon, Marvin-AI, Sedona and
Teaclave had reported and remove them from the non reporting list. I also fixed
up the index of podlings.
- Marked report as final in confluence
- Changed the permissions so it can’t be edited (otherwise people put late
changes in there and they don’t make it not the board report)

However Confluence is having some issues and it cannot save the changes so I’ll
post the modified report in this thread.

Kind Regards,
Justin