> On Jun 22, 2022, at 12:59, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> +1 to graduate.
>
> Just a note for internal, maybe we need to update some process documents,
> but the resolution can change between when the IPMC votes and the final
> version that board reviews during the board meeting.  We should not require
> the podling to create a new vote in this situation.

Yes, especially in cases like this where we are just adjusting the wording of
the resolution. Nothing useful is gained by having another vote.

In fact, there have been cases where the board catches a typo during the board
meeting and the resolution is edited right then and there.

Craig

> [...]
>>
>> WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
>> the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
>> a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
>> of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
>> related to Apache ShenYu is a Java native API Gateway for service
>> proxy, protocol conversion and API governance.
>>
>> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
>> (PMC), to be known as the "Apache ShenYu Project", be and hereby is
>> established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that the Apache ShenYu Project be and hereby is responsible
>> for the creation and maintenance of software related to
>> Apache ShenYu is a Java native API Gateway for service
>> proxy, protocol conversion and API governance; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache ShenYu" be and
>> hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
>> direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache ShenYu
>> Project, and to have primary responsibility for management of the
>> projects within the scope of responsibility of the Apache ShenYu
>> Project; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
>> appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache ShenYu Project:
>>
>> * Ning Jiang  (ningji...@apache.org)
>> * Atri Sharma (a...@apache.org)
>> * Duo Zhang (zhang...@apache.org)
>> * Jincheng Sun (jinch...@apache.org)
>> * Justin Mclean (jmcl...@apache.org)
>> * Kevin Ratnasekera (djkevi...@apache.org)
>> * Yu Xiao (xia...@apache.org)
>> * Yonglun Zhang (zhangyong...@apache.org)
>> * Liming Deng (denglim...@apache.org)
>> * Asxing (asx...@apache.org)
>> * Congqi Zhu (q...@apache.org)
>> * JianMing Ding (nuo...@apache.org)
>> * Kunshuai Zhu (jo...@apache.org)
>> * Lei Zhang (sabers...@apache.org)
>> * Liang Liu (midnight2...@apache.org)
>> * MingJie Song (kevincl...@apache.org)
>> * Tang Yudong (tyd...@apache.org)
>> * Wei Liu (lw1243925...@apache.org)
>> * Yi Liu (y...@apache.org)
>> * Zhenbing Feng (fengzhenb...@apache.org)
>> * SiYing Zheng (impac...@apache.org)
>> * ZiCheng Zhang (zhangzich...@apache.org)
>> * Keguo Li (like...@apache.org)
>>
>> NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Yu Xiao be appointed to
>> the office of Vice President, Apache ShenYu, to serve in accordance
>> with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the
>> Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal
>> or disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
>> further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that the Apache ShenYu Project be and hereby is tasked with
>> the migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator ShenYu
>> podling; and be it further
>>
>> RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache
>> Incubator ShenYu podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org