+1 (non-binding)

I checked
[YES] release files in correct location
[YES] release files have the word incubating in their name
[YES] the digital signature and hashes correct
[YES] DISCLAIMER-WIP file exist
[YES] LICENSE and NOTICE files exists
[YES] the NOTICE year correct

By the way, I see some SVG files:
./config-ui/src/images/devlake-logo.svg
./config-ui/src/images/devlake-textmark.svg
./config-ui/src/images/help.svg
./config-ui/src/images/integrations/github.svg
./config-ui/src/images/integrations/gitlab.svg
./config-ui/src/images/integrations/jenkins.svg
./config-ui/src/images/integrations/jira.svg
./config-ui/src/images/logo.svg
./config-ui/src/images/no-blueprints.svg
./config-ui/src/images/slack-mark-monochrome-black.svg
./config-ui/src/images/slack-rgb.svg
./grafana/img/grafana_icon.svg
./img/logo.svg
./img/userflow1.svg
./img/userflow2.svg

In fact, you can also add the ASF header  in the header of the svg file if
it is confirmed to belong to the ASF license

Best Regards!

Chen Xia

Liang Zhang <liang.zh...@merico.dev.invalid> 于2022年8月1日周一 22:16写道: