Hi Jean-Baptiste,

The dist source package is already there under the link to Source code and
binaries
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sedona/1.2.1-incubating-rc1/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fv01PRb3ntFajskuYPXyjziQDaRnDU-zt5chF2n-K_rubXqsFqRG5cV0fZf3ozqiOYVUbyVTjx0y$>.
Could you please clarify whether you mean something else? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kanchan Chowdhury