Hi,
I'm a little confused about the license process;
1. If the license header of the third-party code contains Copyright, can it be
kept in our code, or should it be removed and only declared in the NOTICE file
2. If a large class/file refers to a small piece of code (or subclass), how to
choose to cancel the license header, can both be kept, or should only one be
selected
3. A subclass is a third-party code reference, can its license header be placed
on the subclass name, or must it be placed in the entire file to open (if so,
how to indicate which part is referenced)