I see the main comments from rc2 have been addressed. To add though, if
possible please add text in LICENSE to point to the relative file path to
files under these licenses (remaining comment from the last vote)

- You still need to, as required by the license, include the full text of
the MIT licenses, which include the copyright line. - What code is
"Copyright (c) 2015, Rebecca Turner”, and what license is it under? - What
code is "Copyright Joyent, Inc. and other Node contributors.”, and what
license is it under? - What code is "Copyright Node.js contributors. All
rights reserved.", and what license is it under? - What code is "Copyright
(c) 2014 Blake Embrey (he...@blakeembrey.com)”, and what license is it
under?