+1 binding

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
LICENSE and NOTICE: Looks fine
DISCLAIMER: In place
Rat check:
  ./mvnw apache-rat:check
  Report 92 files with unapproved license, not a blocker for an
incubating release but let's fix them and include this plugin in our
normal release process
Built from src:
  The compilation requires node so I manually build a docker image for
building, and run build.sh with mixed mode and scala 2.12, passed
Run UTs:
  I haven't found the related documentation about how to run tests, so
I just typed ./mvnw test in the above docker container, passed

Thanks.

li gang <lgcar...@apache.org> 于2023年12月9日周六 23:02写道: