contributor graph
* Xue Li (Alibaba, lx_cla...@qq.com) -> @lixueclaire #2 in the contributor graph
* Zhe Wang (Southwest Minzu University, thesp...@qq.com) -> @Thespica
#3 in the contributor graph
* Semyon Sinchenko (Raiffeisen Bank International,
ssinche...@protonmail.com) -> @SemyonSinchenko #5 in the contributor
graph
* He Tao (Alibaba, sighing...@gmail.com) -> @sighingnow in the
contributor graph.

Starting from #6, commits are <=5. Note that the "main project repo"
mentioned here is "alibaba/GraphAr" [1].

It seems you are using alibaba/GraphScope as the source, which is a
downstream project of the proposed project; it's not included in the
donation proposal.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/alibaba/GraphAr/graphs/contributors